- Coronavirus – what should you be doing with your money?
- The Government has recently announced a $130 billion JobKeeper payment
- Interest rates – will mine drop?
- Are you trapped in your fixed rate?
- The 3 levers of a refinance
- Hardship Agreements
- Accessing your super during COVID-19
- SPECIAL AUDIO – How to financially deal with the crisis of COVID-19 for your hospitality business
- The Impact of COVID-19
- Coronavirus looks like it’s here for the long run
- Coronavirus business stimulus package
- Business as usual – Coronavirus (or COVID-19) Update
- Coronavirus Uncertainty
- Welcome award-winning financial planner Rebecca Pritchard
- Some depreciating news
- Money for nothing…
- Putting a price on your health
- Customer Feedback
- What is going to happen with interest rates?
- ‘til debt do us part
- To travel or not to travel…with toddlers!
- Credit card numbers plummet: Half a million cancelled in a month
- Time to make some sacrifices?
- Government Guarantors
- Division 293 tax – what is it?
- Superannuation – where to begin! (Part 1)
- How do I know if I’m spending too much?
- Financial Planning – When You’re Expecting
- What’s your Yes?
- Congratulations to Chris Carlin, from Master Your Money Now
- Using a mortgage broker – The path of least resistance
- Can you afford to buy an investment property?
- What are your financial goals?
- How do you improve your financial literacy?
- Post Election Outcomes – Do political outcomes affect investment?
- Post Early Retirement – How can you start to plan for early retirement?
- How to travel smart and cheap
- Saving for your kids’ schooling or their first house deposit
- Three things to learn from highly effective money savers
- What you need to know about insurance in Super
- Important Message For Interest Only Home Loan Holders!
- How to compare smartphone carriers and save
- Get financially savvy in 2019 with the right financial plan
- I want to be able to afford family holidays
- Having a backup plan
- I want to buy my own home
- How to finance your home renovation
- What to expect from the future of the Melbourne property market
- What makes a great Super fund? Here’s what to look for.
- Sam J on Being Shortlisted for AFA’s Rising Star of the Year Award, Life and Work
- Struggling to save? Automation could be the answer
- Australians are leaving themselves short of emergency savings in the bank [Radio Interview]
- Is it ever a good idea to lend mates money?
- Could you be better off using Uber than owning a car?
- A simple checklist to help you prepare for tax time
- ‘Mate Debt’ Chris Browne interview on ABC Melbourne
- How the government’s new housing affordability plan could help you get into your own home faster
- Jules is set to make a splash at Rising Tide
- Steph Coutts is making waves at Rising Tide
- What every parent needs to know about the new childcare subsidy
- Two weeks can save you thousands… and years
- Our tips to help ease the burden of a divorce
- Stuff You Should Know Before Launching into the Property Market
- International Women’s Day
- Rising Tide’s Tom DeFegely named MPA’s Young Gun of the Year
- Ben O’Neill shares how sorting his finances helped him get back to enjoying the little things in life
- Browny chatting about Banks on The Project
- Browny chatting about Super on the Today Show
- Meet Rising Tide’s Rising Stars
- Break up’s, Bali and Switching Banks
- Pocket Money for Kids: It’s the Lessons That Matter Not The Amount
- Love And Money: Equal Partnerships In Any Relationship
- Financial Consultant Tells Of The Hits You Might Take
- Is having a will enough to protect your loved ones financial future?
- Using A Business Accountant
- Rising Tide supports the RFDS
- Chris Browne on hit Southwest (Radio Interview)
- Is Making A Will Really Enough To Protect Your Family’s Financial Future?
- Time to switch banks? Here’s how to do it today.
- Rising Tide’s Sam Jewell named a finalist for Rising Star award
- Renting vs Home Ownership (Fairsy’s Big Breakfast radio interview)
- Direct Debit Hell (radio interview with Jo & Lehmo GOLD 104.3)
- Renting vs Home Ownership. Which makes best financial sense? Part 2
- Interest Rates (radio interview)
- Rising Tide – Renting vs Home Ownership. Which makes best financial sense? Part 1
- 3 Ways Parents Can Help Their Kids Buy A House
- Three Assets That You Should Have In Your Investment Portfolio By Your Mid 30’s
- Top 5 Money Tips For World Travellers
- Stuff You Should Know Before Launching Into The Property Market
- If you have a young family and a mortgage this is a “must-have”!
- How To Ask For A Pay Rise And Why You Should
- The Early Bird Catches the Worm
- One quarter of the Australian population is earning more than half the national wealth
- Are private schools worth it?
- Do you really need that new car?
- Save your pennies and the planet in one
- About Rising Tide
- The Wealth Coach’s No.1 Investing Tip
- Melbourne Mortgage Brokers versus the Bank
- Business Succession Planning
- Don’t Forget About Income Protection Insurance
- Investing Is A Marathon, Not A Sprint
- Boost your investment savings and reduce the amount owed to the ATO
- Salary Sacrificing into Super
- Own Your Home Sooner
- How to Pick Your Financial Planner
- A Proven Staff Engagement Strategy
- An uncomfortable truth we all need to face
- Top 5 Ways a Business Accountant in Docklands can Improve Your Financial Viability
- Choosing the Best Financial Advisor in Melbourne
- Rising Tide – 6 things you need to know to start investing
- Rising Tide – Study shows surprising findings when it comes to happiness in the workplace
- Rising Tide – Will cutting penalty rates really help small business?
- Rising Tide – Teaching teens to manage money in a cashless society
- More than half of Australians admit they struggle to manage their money
- Rising Tide’s Rising Star: Sam Gawenda named a finalist in The Advisor 2017 Better Business Awards
- The Financial Cost of Smoking is killing Australians
- Seven easy steps to scoring yourself a better deal
- Don’t die (without a Will)
- Avoid the Financial Hangover this Christmas
- Financial peace of mind? There’s an app for that
- Is it time to spring clean you’re finances?
- Give your kids the financial advice they deserve
- Spring months are the busiest in property calendar.
- What’s your Plan B?
- Is HECS just a gateway to a lifetime of debt?
- Workshop: Navigating money matters for a loved one who has a disability
- 5 Things you can do RIGHT NOW to Reduce your Financial Stress
- Travel Cards – Why Bother?
- Can’t be bothered with your tax return? Don’t worry – we’ve got this.
- Skyrocketing life expectancy and medical advancements means Aussies are set to run out of cash in retirement
- What to do when it’s over
- How will the ‘Brexit’ affect your finances?
- A chat with Rising Tide Client and Founder of Pure You Clothing, Jessica Jamieson
- Beware of smooth talking bankers peddling fixed rate loans
- We talk to Sam O’Sullivan about income protection insurance
- Stop waving your money around!
- Lease, cash or borrow? What’s the best way to finance your next car purchase?
- Changes to negative gearing vital for Gen Y to get ahead
- What we can learn from the CommInsure Scandal
- How to be smart about tackling debt
- Why you shouldn’t expect your kids to ‘go it alone’ when it comes to buying their first home
- Money-saving apps for food lovers
- Money questions you need to ask before starting a family
- If you’re considering a career change, make sure you consider the financial implications
- Cut up your credit cards, start planning and give a little!
- IOU’s, hand-me-downs and a goat – It’s time to reconsider your approach to Christmas
- Smart ways to cash up before Christmas
- Trauma Insurance: Do You Really Need It Or Not?
- Buyer beware – Is it a good idea to buy off the plan?
- Why we need to say yes to the sharing economy
- Browney’s famous sausage rolls – the perfect recipe for hosting a grand final gathering on a budget
- How to do Spring Carnival on the cheap
- Say goodbye to agents and hello to ‘personal mentors’
- Start planning now for a stress-free Christmas
- Lending a Hand
- Top 3 suburbs commuting distance from Melbourne CBD
- A Quick Guide to Choosing a Suitable Financial Advisor – Melbourne
- Hiring a Financial Planner – Melbourne Professionals Cite Advantages
- Is it time to scrap penalty rates?
- Introducing Positive Change to Your Life with the Help of Financial Services (Melbourne)
- Could commuting be the answer to your financial woes?
- Forget the age pension and aim for a self-funded retirement
- Is it time to start worrying about the property bubble?
- Negative Gearing Demystified
- Property Investment Strategies Explained
- Getting prepared for a successful new financial year
- June 30 Money Tips
- Who Needs a Financial Advisor? Melbourne Experts List Top Examples
- What Kind of Assistance Can You Expect from a Financial Planner (Melbourne)?
- Ready to Invest in Pro Financial Services? Melbourne Experts Explain What You Can Expect
- Our Pre June 30 Superannuation ‘To Do’ List
- What to look for in a car loan
- How to make your credit card work for you
- Commonly missed tax deductions you need to know about
- Budget Breakdown – Rising Tide’s Matt Hale talks to Joy FM
- Why we’re holding a workshop on financial stress
- Federal budget 2015 – What we already know
- How much super do I need to retire comfortably?
- Chris Browne: ’10 things you should be doing now to ensure you’re in business in 10 years’
- Don’t panic! Here’s how to prepare for tax time…
- Making the most of your long weekend on a budget
- Stay at home dads on the rise
- How to be a social butterfly on a budget
- How to ask for a pay rise
- 9 Handy apps for parents
- Make more money, save more money – everyday apps and tools you should be using
- The great Australian dream is still within reach – it’s just a matter of rethinking it.
- How to Make Hobbies Work For You Financially
- Xmas Budget Tips – Save without being a Scrooge
- Safety Nets to protect you if you lose your job.
- Get ready to pounce on property.
- Are you too time poor to manage your money?
- Am I safe to live with?
- Have You Broken Your 2014 Resolutions Yet?
- A five-star wedding on a two-star budget
- Fixed versus Variable – what is better for you?
- Can I set up my special needs kids for a safe financial future
- Buying the first property is always the hardest
- Shopping for the best mortgage
- Growing your family
- Pressed for time
- Running your own show
- Elite athletes
Sam RoweProfessional Australian Rules Footballer, Carlton Football Club
I was lucky enough to meet Matt Hale at a club function. I decided to go in to meet the team and it just felt like a perfect fit. Read Sam's full story
Kane Baker & Rebekah Elmaloglou
We knew we wanted to put our money to good use, but we didn’t know too much about how to get started, so we sought help from the team at Rising Tide Financial Services. Read Kane's full story
I’ve learned so much from working with the team at Rising Tide. They helped me to understand and organise my finances, helped me to put a strategy in place to work towards buying my first home. Read Ben's full story
Tim & Vesa
Friends of ours had recommended that we get in touch with Rising Tide Financial Services...Little did we know, it would turn out to be one of the best decisions we’ve ever made! Read Tim's full story
Anthony De LeoSales Manager, Audio Visual Revolution Pty Ltd
Having income protection, it’s obviously important in case things go wrong, you’ve got some back up. Read Anthony's full story
We’ve managed to get into a home that would allow us to grow which is great. They tied it all in together and it made sense to have a one-stop-shop. Read Alistair's full story
Fenella WagenerPR and Media Manager, Universal Music
They helped us work out what are our expenses, and how much money can we save a month, and it’s crazy to think how much you can be saving a month! Read Fenella's full story
Trish CurtisSelf-employed bookkeeper
Right from the outset, Ali was so easy to work with. There just wasn’t the pressure I had experienced when working with other advisers. Read Trish's full story
Peta CurrieSingle parent
While it’s fantastic to receive the income, I know that all of the paperwork can be really challenging for some people, and Matt has been a fantastic help. Read Peta's full story
Since catching up with Matt, Tom & the team at Rising Tide, both Emily & I feel like we’ve had a chance to get our financial lives in order.
Great team! Braden was especially helpful in getting my finances sorted for my business.
Highly recommend the Rising Tide team - friendly, honest guys who have helped me make my financial dreams come to life. Also, they have a bar in their office, which is, you know, great.
Felt 100% care and commitment to my needs. Always highly responsive to requests for information and support. A+