- Cut up your credit cards, start planning and give a little!
- IOU’s, hand-me-downs and a goat – It’s time to reconsider your approach to Christmas
- Smart ways to cash up before Christmas
- Trauma Insurance: Do You Really Need It Or Not?
- Buyer beware – Is it a good idea to buy off the plan?
- Why we need to say yes to the sharing economy
- Browney’s famous sausage rolls – the perfect recipe for hosting a grand final gathering on a budget
- How to do Spring Carnival on the cheap
- Say goodbye to agents and hello to ‘personal mentors’
- Start planning now for a stress-free Christmas
- Lending a Hand
- Top 3 suburbs commuting distance from Melbourne CBD
- A Quick Guide to Choosing a Suitable Financial Advisor – Melbourne
- Hiring a Financial Planner – Melbourne Professionals Cite Advantages
- Is it time to scrap penalty rates?
- Introducing Positive Change to Your Life with the Help of Financial Services (Melbourne)
- Could commuting be the answer to your financial woes?
- Forget the age pension and aim for a self-funded retirement
- Is it time to start worrying about the property bubble?
- Negative Gearing Demystified
- Property Investment Strategies Explained
- Getting prepared for a successful new financial year
- June 30 Money Tips
- Who Needs a Financial Advisor? Melbourne Experts List Top Examples
- What Kind of Assistance Can You Expect from a Financial Planner (Melbourne)?
- Ready to Invest in Pro Financial Services? Melbourne Experts Explain What You Can Expect
- Our Pre June 30 Superannuation ‘To Do’ List
- What to look for in a car loan
- How to make your credit card work for you
- Commonly missed tax deductions you need to know about
- Budget Breakdown – Rising Tide’s Matt Hale talks to Joy FM
- Why we’re holding a workshop on financial stress
- Federal budget 2015 – What we already know
- How much super do I need to retire comfortably?
- Chris Browne: ’10 things you should be doing now to ensure you’re in business in 10 years’
- Don’t panic! Here’s how to prepare for tax time…
- Making the most of your long weekend on a budget
- Stay at home dads on the rise
- How to be a social butterfly on a budget
- How to ask for a pay rise
- 9 Handy apps for parents
- Make more money, save more money – everyday apps and tools you should be using
- The great Australian dream is still within reach – it’s just a matter of rethinking it.
Sam RoweProfessional Australian Rules Footballer, Carlton Football Club
I was lucky enough to meet Matt Hale at a club function. I decided to go in to meet the team and it just felt like a perfect fit. Read Sam's full story
Kane Baker & Rebekah Elmaloglou
We knew we wanted to put our money to good use, but we didn’t know too much about how to get started, so we sought help from the team at Rising Tide Financial Services. Read Kane's full story
I’ve learned so much from working with the team at Rising Tide. They helped me to understand and organise my finances, helped me to put a strategy in place to work towards buying my first home. Read Ben's full story
Tim & Vesa
Friends of ours had recommended that we get in touch with Rising Tide Financial Services...Little did we know, it would turn out to be one of the best decisions we’ve ever made! Read Tim's full story
Anthony De LeoSales Manager, Audio Visual Revolution Pty Ltd
Having income protection, it’s obviously important in case things go wrong, you’ve got some back up. Read Anthony's full story
We’ve managed to get into a home that would allow us to grow which is great. They tied it all in together and it made sense to have a one-stop-shop. Read Alistair's full story
Fenella WagenerPR and Media Manager, Universal Music
They helped us work out what are our expenses, and how much money can we save a month, and it’s crazy to think how much you can be saving a month! Read Fenella's full story
Trish CurtisSelf-employed bookkeeper
Right from the outset, Ali was so easy to work with. There just wasn’t the pressure I had experienced when working with other advisers. Read Trish's full story
Peta CurrieSingle parent
While it’s fantastic to receive the income, I know that all of the paperwork can be really challenging for some people, and Matt has been a fantastic help. Read Peta's full story
Since catching up with Matt, Tom & the team at Rising Tide, both Emily & I feel like we’ve had a chance to get our financial lives in order.
Great team! Braden was especially helpful in getting my finances sorted for my business.
Highly recommend the Rising Tide team - friendly, honest guys who have helped me make my financial dreams come to life. Also, they have a bar in their office, which is, you know, great.
Felt 100% care and commitment to my needs. Always highly responsive to requests for information and support. A+