- How to finance your home renovation
- What to expect from the future of the Melbourne property market
- What makes a great Super fund? Here’s what to look for.
- Sam J on Being Shortlisted for AFA’s Rising Star of the Year Award, Life and Work
- Struggling to save? Automation could be the answer
- Australians are leaving themselves short of emergency savings in the bank [Radio Interview]
- Is it ever a good idea to lend mates money?
- Could you be better off using Uber than owning a car?
- A simple checklist to help you prepare for tax time
- ‘Mate Debt’ Chris Browne interview on ABC Melbourne
- How the government’s new housing affordability plan could help you get into your own home faster
- Jules is set to make a splash at Rising Tide
- Steph Coutts is making waves at Rising Tide
- What every parent needs to know about the new childcare subsidy
- Two weeks can save you thousands… and years
- Our tips to help ease the burden of a divorce
- Stuff You Should Know Before Launching into the Property Market
- International Women’s Day
- Rising Tide’s Tom DeFegely named MPA’s Young Gun of the Year
- Ben O’Neill shares how sorting his finances helped him get back to enjoying the little things in life
- Browny chatting about Banks on The Project
- Browny chatting about Super on the Today Show
- Meet Rising Tide’s Rising Stars
Sam RoweProfessional Australian Rules Footballer, Carlton Football Club
I was lucky enough to meet Matt Hale at a club function. I decided to go in to meet the team and it just felt like a perfect fit. Read Sam's full story
Kane Baker & Rebekah Elmaloglou
We knew we wanted to put our money to good use, but we didn’t know too much about how to get started, so we sought help from the team at Rising Tide Financial Services. Read Kane's full story
I’ve learned so much from working with the team at Rising Tide. They helped me to understand and organise my finances, helped me to put a strategy in place to work towards buying my first home. Read Ben's full story
Tim & Vesa
Friends of ours had recommended that we get in touch with Rising Tide Financial Services...Little did we know, it would turn out to be one of the best decisions we’ve ever made! Read Tim's full story
Anthony De LeoSales Manager, Audio Visual Revolution Pty Ltd
Having income protection, it’s obviously important in case things go wrong, you’ve got some back up. Read Anthony's full story
We’ve managed to get into a home that would allow us to grow which is great. They tied it all in together and it made sense to have a one-stop-shop. Read Alistair's full story
Fenella WagenerPR and Media Manager, Universal Music
They helped us work out what are our expenses, and how much money can we save a month, and it’s crazy to think how much you can be saving a month! Read Fenella's full story
Trish CurtisSelf-employed bookkeeper
Right from the outset, Ali was so easy to work with. There just wasn’t the pressure I had experienced when working with other advisers. Read Trish's full story
Peta CurrieSingle parent
While it’s fantastic to receive the income, I know that all of the paperwork can be really challenging for some people, and Matt has been a fantastic help. Read Peta's full story
Since catching up with Matt, Tom & the team at Rising Tide, both Emily & I feel like we’ve had a chance to get our financial lives in order.
Great team! Braden was especially helpful in getting my finances sorted for my business.
Highly recommend the Rising Tide team - friendly, honest guys who have helped me make my financial dreams come to life. Also, they have a bar in their office, which is, you know, great.
Felt 100% care and commitment to my needs. Always highly responsive to requests for information and support. A+