read ( words)
2019 has been a big year for Rising Tide and it seems like a good time to reflect on the many positive achievements this year.
Professionally, we were honoured to be short-listed for two categories in the Better Business Awards, while on the personal front, Annie and I welcomed our little boy Max.
One of the changes that I am proud of was the introduction of regular client feedback as a part of our ongoing process. However, before we go on, please feel free to pass your feedback directly to me at any stage – email@example.com – and I will do my best to get on top of it quickly.
That said, here are some takeaways from the feedback we got.
- The way people wish to be contact varies greatly:
- Preferred SMS contact – 29%
- Preferred phone contact – 25%
- Preferred email contact – 46%
- 69% of respondents are happy to catch up online (rather than in person or over the phone)
- 89% of respondents said that we are in contact enough (but not too much)
- 43% of people prefer to catch up quarterly, compared to 26% who preferred annually
Further, here are some of the direct quotes received from our valuable clients.
Why do clients recommend us to others?
- High standards in meeting my expectations. Braden builds great sincere relationships.
- Responsive, courteous, and helpful
- Great service from a very honest and real staff that have your best interests at heart.
What can we improve on?
- Only feedback would be more regular check-ins but the team are always available.
- Notification of ongoing services offered
- Be proactive in recommending other services that you offer to your existing client base
Now that we have this feedback, it is important to act on it, so here are a couple of things you will notice in 2020.
- We will have better access to advisers via Zoom (an online platform), so that you can spend less time traveling to our office
- There will be greater flexibility as to how often you wish to catch up with your advice team
- We will work harder to align your catch ups for multiple services, so you can get more ticked off your list in a shorter period of time
- All ongoing service fee clients (either paid through your super account or bank account), will be reviewed and signed off annually.
Our feedback process is ongoing to remember to use 2020 as a chance to tell us what is important to you, and how we can help.
Finally, we would like to say congratulations to Elle Demarzi for taking the time to complete the survey and winning the $250 VISA voucher. Well done Elle.
“Thank you so much for the gift vouchers Mel! I really appreciate it! Here’s a selfie of my fiancé Joel and I with the vouchers” – Elle
If you would like to provide your feedback, as mentioned earlier – please email me directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) – or alternatively please take 5 minutes to complete our more formal client feedback survey.