- Turn $192 per week into 10 years off your home loan?
- Culture eats strategy for breakfast
- Are you a business owner?
- Investing for your Child’s future
- Coronavirus Financial Implications
- COVID-19 Financial Help
- Matt Hale – 3AW Drive – COVID early access to Superannuation
- $5,000 Business Support Fund
- EOFY 2019/2020 – What a year!
- Afterpay vs Credit Card – Matt Hale on 3AW drive
- No ‘I’ in team
- Matt & Ben Reid – Melbourne property update
- May 2020 – Economic update
- Preparation is the key
- The Government has recently announced a $130 billion JobKeeper payment
- SPECIAL AUDIO – How to financially deal with the crisis of COVID-19 for your hospitality business
- Coronavirus business stimulus package
- Business as usual – Coronavirus (or COVID-19) Update
- Coronavirus Uncertainty
- Some depreciating news
- Money for nothing…
- Putting a price on your health
- Customer Feedback
- What is going to happen with interest rates?
- ‘til debt do us part
- Time to make some sacrifices?
- Government Guarantors
- Division 293 tax – what is it?
- Financial Planning – When You’re Expecting
- What’s your Yes?
- Using a mortgage broker – The path of least resistance
- How to compare smartphone carriers and save
- Get financially savvy in 2019 with the right financial plan
- Having a backup plan
- I want to buy my own home
- What to expect from the future of the Melbourne property market
- What makes a great Super fund? Here’s what to look for.
- Struggling to save? Automation could be the answer
- Is it ever a good idea to lend mates money?
- Could you be better off using Uber than owning a car?
- A simple checklist to help you prepare for tax time
- Two weeks can save you thousands… and years
- Rising Tide’s Tom DeFegely named MPA’s Young Gun of the Year
- Ben O’Neill shares how sorting his finances helped him get back to enjoying the little things in life
- Financial Consultant Tells Of The Hits You Might Take
- Is Making A Will Really Enough To Protect Your Family’s Financial Future?
- Time to switch banks? Here’s how to do it today.
- Top 5 Money Tips For World Travellers
- Do you really need that new car?
- Save your pennies and the planet in one
- Top 5 Ways a Business Accountant in Docklands can Improve Your Financial Viability
Turn $192 per week into 10 years off your home loan?
Former Australian rules footballer Nick Graham discusses his Rising Tide journey. Read Nick's full story
Lyn & Geoff
On reflect 12 months later we are so grateful we had the insurance and the support of Matt... Read Lyn's full story
Sam RoweProfessional Australian Rules Footballer, Carlton Football Club
I was lucky enough to meet Matt Hale at a club function. I decided to go in to meet the team and it just felt like a perfect fit. Read Sam's full story
Kane Baker & Rebekah Elmaloglou
We knew we wanted to put our money to good use, but we didn’t know too much about how to get started, so we sought help from the team at Rising Tide Financial Services. Read Kane's full story
I’ve learned so much from working with the team at Rising Tide. They helped me to understand and organise my finances, helped me to put a strategy in place to work towards buying my first home. Read Ben's full story
Tim & Vesa
Friends of ours had recommended that we get in touch with Rising Tide Financial Services...Little did we know, it would turn out to be one of the best decisions we’ve ever made! Read Tim's full story
Anthony De LeoSales Manager, Audio Visual Revolution Pty Ltd
Having income protection, it’s obviously important in case things go wrong, you’ve got some back up. Read Anthony's full story
We’ve managed to get into a home that would allow us to grow which is great. They tied it all in together and it made sense to have a one-stop-shop. Read Alistair's full story
Fenella WagenerPR and Media Manager, Universal Music
They helped us work out what are our expenses, and how much money can we save a month, and it’s crazy to think how much you can be saving a month! Read Fenella's full story
Trish CurtisSelf-employed bookkeeper
Right from the outset, Ali was so easy to work with. There just wasn’t the pressure I had experienced when working with other advisers. Read Trish's full story
Peta CurrieSingle parent
While it’s fantastic to receive the income, I know that all of the paperwork can be really challenging for some people, and Matt has been a fantastic help. Read Peta's full story
Since catching up with Matt, Tom & the team at Rising Tide, both Emily & I feel like we’ve had a chance to get our financial lives in order.
Great team! Braden was especially helpful in getting my finances sorted for my business.
Highly recommend the Rising Tide team - friendly, honest guys who have helped me make my financial dreams come to life. Also, they have a bar in their office, which is, you know, great.
Felt 100% care and commitment to my needs. Always highly responsive to requests for information and support. A+