- Don’t die (without a Will)
- Avoid the Financial Hangover this Christmas
- Financial peace of mind? There’s an app for that
- Is it time to spring clean you’re finances?
- Give your kids the financial advice they deserve
- Spring months are the busiest in property calendar.
- What’s your Plan B?
- Is HECS just a gateway to a lifetime of debt?
- Workshop: Navigating money matters for a loved one who has a disability
- 5 Things you can do RIGHT NOW to Reduce your Financial Stress
- Travel Cards – Why Bother?
- Can’t be bothered with your tax return? Don’t worry – we’ve got this.
- Skyrocketing life expectancy and medical advancements means Aussies are set to run out of cash in retirement
- What to do when it’s over
- How will the ‘Brexit’ affect your finances?
- A chat with Rising Tide Client and Founder of Pure You Clothing, Jessica Jamieson
- Beware of smooth talking bankers peddling fixed rate loans
- We talk to Sam O’Sullivan about income protection insurance
- Stop waving your money around!
- Lease, cash or borrow? What’s the best way to finance your next car purchase?
- Changes to negative gearing vital for Gen Y to get ahead
- What we can learn from the CommInsure Scandal
- How to be smart about tackling debt
- Why you shouldn’t expect your kids to ‘go it alone’ when it comes to buying their first home
- Money-saving apps for food lovers
- Money questions you need to ask before starting a family
- If you’re considering a career change, make sure you consider the financial implications
Sam RoweProfessional Australian Rules Footballer, Carlton Football Club
I was lucky enough to meet Matt Hale at a club function. I decided to go in to meet the team and it just felt like a perfect fit. Read Sam's full story
Kane Baker & Rebekah Elmaloglou
We knew we wanted to put our money to good use, but we didn’t know too much about how to get started, so we sought help from the team at Rising Tide Financial Services. Read Kane's full story
I’ve learned so much from working with the team at Rising Tide. They helped me to understand and organise my finances, helped me to put a strategy in place to work towards buying my first home. Read Ben's full story
Tim & Vesa
Friends of ours had recommended that we get in touch with Rising Tide Financial Services...Little did we know, it would turn out to be one of the best decisions we’ve ever made! Read Tim's full story
Anthony De LeoSales Manager, Audio Visual Revolution Pty Ltd
Having income protection, it’s obviously important in case things go wrong, you’ve got some back up. Read Anthony's full story
We’ve managed to get into a home that would allow us to grow which is great. They tied it all in together and it made sense to have a one-stop-shop. Read Alistair's full story
Fenella WagenerPR and Media Manager, Universal Music
They helped us work out what are our expenses, and how much money can we save a month, and it’s crazy to think how much you can be saving a month! Read Fenella's full story
Trish CurtisSelf-employed bookkeeper
Right from the outset, Ali was so easy to work with. There just wasn’t the pressure I had experienced when working with other advisers. Read Trish's full story
Peta CurrieSingle parent
While it’s fantastic to receive the income, I know that all of the paperwork can be really challenging for some people, and Matt has been a fantastic help. Read Peta's full story
Since catching up with Matt, Tom & the team at Rising Tide, both Emily & I feel like we’ve had a chance to get our financial lives in order.
Great team! Braden was especially helpful in getting my finances sorted for my business.
Highly recommend the Rising Tide team - friendly, honest guys who have helped me make my financial dreams come to life. Also, they have a bar in their office, which is, you know, great.
Felt 100% care and commitment to my needs. Always highly responsive to requests for information and support. A+