- Break up’s, Bali and Switching Banks
- Pocket Money for Kids: It’s the Lessons That Matter Not The Amount
- Love And Money: Equal Partnerships In Any Relationship
- Financial Consultant Tells Of The Hits You Might Take
- Is having a will enough to protect your loved ones financial future?
- Using A Business Accountant
- Rising Tide supports the RFDS
- Chris Browne on hit Southwest (Radio Interview)
- Is Making A Will Really Enough To Protect Your Family’s Financial Future?
- Time to switch banks? Here’s how to do it today.
- Rising Tide’s Sam Jewell named a finalist for Rising Star award
- Renting vs Home Ownership (Fairsy’s Big Breakfast radio interview)
- Direct Debit Hell (radio interview with Jo & Lehmo GOLD 104.3)
- Renting vs Home Ownership. Which makes best financial sense? Part 2
- Interest Rates (radio interview)
- Rising Tide – Renting vs Home Ownership. Which makes best financial sense? Part 1
- 3 Ways Parents Can Help Their Kids Buy A House
- Three Assets That You Should Have In Your Investment Portfolio By Your Mid 30’s
- Top 5 Money Tips For World Travellers
- Stuff You Should Know Before Launching Into The Property Market
- If you have a young family and a mortgage this is a “must-have”!
- How To Ask For A Pay Rise And Why You Should
- The Early Bird Catches the Worm
- One quarter of the Australian population is earning more than half the national wealth
- Are private schools worth it?
- Do you really need that new car?
- Save your pennies and the planet in one
- About Rising Tide
- The Wealth Coach’s No.1 Investing Tip
- Melbourne Mortgage Brokers versus the Bank
- Business Succession Planning
- Don’t Forget About Income Protection Insurance
- Investing Is A Marathon, Not A Sprint
- Boost your investment savings and reduce the amount owed to the ATO
- Salary Sacrificing into Super
- Own Your Home Sooner
- How to Pick Your Financial Planner
- A Proven Staff Engagement Strategy
- An uncomfortable truth we all need to face
- Top 5 Ways a Business Accountant in Docklands can Improve Your Financial Viability
- Choosing the Best Financial Advisor in Melbourne
- Rising Tide – 6 things you need to know to start investing
- Rising Tide – Study shows surprising findings when it comes to happiness in the workplace
- Rising Tide – Will cutting penalty rates really help small business?
- Rising Tide – Teaching teens to manage money in a cashless society
- More than half of Australians admit they struggle to manage their money
- Rising Tide’s Rising Star: Sam Gawenda named a finalist in The Advisor 2017 Better Business Awards
- The Financial Cost of Smoking is killing Australians
- Seven easy steps to scoring yourself a better deal
Sam RoweProfessional Australian Rules Footballer, Carlton Football Club
I was lucky enough to meet Matt Hale at a club function. I decided to go in to meet the team and it just felt like a perfect fit. Read Sam's full story
Kane Baker & Rebekah Elmaloglou
We knew we wanted to put our money to good use, but we didn’t know too much about how to get started, so we sought help from the team at Rising Tide Financial Services. Read Kane's full story
I’ve learned so much from working with the team at Rising Tide. They helped me to understand and organise my finances, helped me to put a strategy in place to work towards buying my first home. Read Ben's full story
Tim & Vesa
Friends of ours had recommended that we get in touch with Rising Tide Financial Services...Little did we know, it would turn out to be one of the best decisions we’ve ever made! Read Tim's full story
Anthony De LeoSales Manager, Audio Visual Revolution Pty Ltd
Having income protection, it’s obviously important in case things go wrong, you’ve got some back up. Read Anthony's full story
We’ve managed to get into a home that would allow us to grow which is great. They tied it all in together and it made sense to have a one-stop-shop. Read Alistair's full story
Fenella WagenerPR and Media Manager, Universal Music
They helped us work out what are our expenses, and how much money can we save a month, and it’s crazy to think how much you can be saving a month! Read Fenella's full story
Trish CurtisSelf-employed bookkeeper
Right from the outset, Ali was so easy to work with. There just wasn’t the pressure I had experienced when working with other advisers. Read Trish's full story
Peta CurrieSingle parent
While it’s fantastic to receive the income, I know that all of the paperwork can be really challenging for some people, and Matt has been a fantastic help. Read Peta's full story
Since catching up with Matt, Tom & the team at Rising Tide, both Emily & I feel like we’ve had a chance to get our financial lives in order.
Great team! Braden was especially helpful in getting my finances sorted for my business.
Highly recommend the Rising Tide team - friendly, honest guys who have helped me make my financial dreams come to life. Also, they have a bar in their office, which is, you know, great.
Felt 100% care and commitment to my needs. Always highly responsive to requests for information and support. A+